Flexible Touch Switch Film
Flexible Touch sensors for Swithces
Our Flexible Touch Switch technology allows to control product functions due to capacitive touch sensing. Instead of using pressure to create a change in the flow of electricity, we work with anything that holds an electrical charge - in this case your finger. Ultra-thin silver conductors react to the touch and deliver the information to the controller to execute functions.
Similar to a touchscreen, gestures like tapping, swiping or holding are all possible.
In comparison to resistive sensors (which react to pressure) our sensor is more accurate and responsive. Thanks to its transparency we are able to combine the sensor with LED or EL back-light to create am stylish appearance.
With an extraordinary minimum thickness of only 0.1 mm it can fit any possible device and replaces traditional type switches or membrane keypads. Also we can provide the sensor with different shapes and sizes to fit any possible device.
We are capable to offer the total solution starting with the design, high volume production and quality testing by competitive costs.
- Maximum dimension: 400×500mm
- Distance between circuits：1.0mm、0.5mm
- Minimum switch dimension：5×5mm、ψ5mm
- Minimum distance between two keys：10mm
- High transparency
- Thin and flexible (up to 0.1mm)
- Competitive cost
- Multiple materials available
- Backlight sources available.
- Customized / design diversity
- Consumer Products, Transportations, Industrial Products, Medical Equipment, Entertainment devices, Human-machine interface..etc.
- New Technology Release! Flexible Touch Switch
We proudly announce to provide our customers our new innovative product – The Flexible Touch Sensor.Read More
- 2017 SHANGHAI HOME TEXTILES - AUTUMN EDITION
Combination of traditional electronics industry and home furniture decorations, Cochief’s new product EL wall sticker backlight will release on “Shanghai home Textiles-Autumn Edition...Read More
- 2018 DISPLAY INTERNATIONAL
Cochief is capable of offering the total solution from design, produce to finished parts. Applications can be touched upon consumer products, transportations, industrial products, medical...Read More